12 Early Stage Researchers (PhD positions)
open in Marie Curie Initial Training Network
Applications are invited for 12 PhD positions for Early Stage Researchers of the Marie Curie Initial Training Network DoHip – Training Program for the Design of Resource and Energy Efficient Products by High Pressure Products and Processes.
Who is DoHip?
5 Universities, 1 Fraunhofer Institute, 1 Company
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary;
- Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany;
- Graz University of Technology, Austria;
- University of Maribor, Slovenia;
- University of Valladolid, Spain;
- Fraunhofer Institute UMSICHT, Oberhausen, Germany;
- Rubotherm, Bochum, Germany.
What is DoHip?
Exploiting the fascinating possibilities and potentials of high pressures for designing sustainable processes and products is the key element of DoHip. Aim of the Training Program is to meet the growing demand of Europe's industry for highly trained scientists and engineers in Process Technology. Process Technology is fundamental for chemical, pharmaceutical, and polymer industry as well as for food industry and cosmetics.